There are many organisations and support groups for people living with or affected by HIV.
Here are some organisations which you may find useful:
- For refugees or migrants who are staying in the UK but don't have official permission to be in the country, the Refugee Council may be able to help with HIV treatment issues.
- The African AIDS Helpline
0800 0967 500
Run by Africans for Africans. Provides support and advice in a range of African languages. Free, confidential, safe to call.
- National AIDS & Sexual Health Helpline
0800 137 437
- Citizens Advice Bureau - helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free information and advice. You can also get advice on:
- and general advice about life in the UK